Getting Started with Mozenda 7 (Beta)
April 08, 2019
We’re excited to announce our newest release: Mozenda 7 (Beta). Here are the biggest changes you’ll experience with Mozenda 7 (Beta):
- Built on Google’s open-source web browsing engine, Chromium.
- Testing and running Agents is now up to 7x faster.
- Chrome DevTools are now available directly within the Agent Builder.
Mozenda’s new Chromium engine makes the Agent Builder run faster than ever before. This switch will make daily web scraping tasks run more smoothly in the Agent Builder and in the Web Console.
To get started, enable Mozenda 7 (Beta) and watch our training video where we’ll go over our new features and how to use them.
How to enable Mozenda 7 (Beta):
Open the Agent Builder.
In the upper-left hand corner, click File, then Settings.
In the dialog window that appears, check the “Beta Browser” setting to use Mozenda 7 (Beta)’s Chromium engine.
Restart the Agent Builder.
After you’ve enabled Mozenda 7 (Beta), the following articles and training video will help you get started:
- Enabling and Disabling the Mozenda7 (Beta) Browser
- Switching an Agent from using the IE engine to the Chromium Engine
- Identifying Agent Configs in the Web Console
- Introduction to DevTools in the Mozenda 7 (Beta) Agent Builder