Senior Software Engineer
What you will be doing :
- Building web user interfaces because you are passionate and love doing it.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Senior level position with 3+ years of professional experience
- Solid understanding of coding best practices, design patterns, coding fundamentals, algorithms and performance on ES6+
- Solid working experience using React Js and react-based libraries
- Excellent understanding of the DOM, HTML5, CSS3, JSON
- Solid understanding of UI/UX design patterns using LESS, SASS.
- Solid Hands-on experience developing and running test cases
Nice to have:
- Solid experience working on large-scale enterprise applications
- Excellent understanding of coding best practices, design patterns, and performance on
- Excellent understanding of UI/UX design patterns using LESS, SASS.
- Solid experience using CSS frameworks (Material UI, Materialize, Foundation, Bulma,
- Solid Experience in automated testing and continuous integration
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Education and Experience:
- You have 3+ years of professional experience building and debugging large high-volume transation systems.
- You write code that’s easily readable, testable, and maintainable, with an eye towards building in observability from the start.
- You’re comfortable applying functional programming and object-oriented programming principles.
- You are comfortable with software development life cycle methodologies including requirement documentation and management using Agile Scrum, and Kanban.
- You are comfortable with code version control (Git) and branching strategies (Gitflow, etc.)
- You’re good at managing/adjusting to changing priorities, and instituting best practices from scratch when needed.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in Java or C++, and object-oriented design skills
- Application architecture and design patterns
- Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance is preferred
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications