What is web harvesting? How to Web Harvest
May 03, 2019
Web harvesting refers to the process of collecting and organizing data from a web page. There are many programs that can
help you do this. Here are just a few web harvesting techniques:
- Writing specialized programs whose job is to decipher items of interest among vast amounts
of HTML on a web page (usually written with Python or C#)
- User-friendly software that allows users to operate the program without programming experience
Mozenda is a software tool that enables anyone to become a web archaeologist, digging and extracting information from
the web. With Mozenda you can quickly set up and retrieve information from any website almost completely or in parts.
For those who know what they are looking for and the value of the information they receive, Mozenda is a priceless tool
in their technology backpack.
Unlike other web harvesting software, Mozenda uses browser rendering technology which allows the Mozenda
application to look and behave like a user on a web browser. There are multiple benefits to this approach:
- Mozenda loads and navigates pages just like a browser.
- Mozenda can click and activate any item on a web page and wait for it to load.
- Mozenda can easily navigate through deep-web pages.
the action once, it will replicate your process across multiple pages and categories.